Welcome to My Hotel!

Welcome to My Hotel!
I finally broght the Aggies good luck in Reno!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's been a really long time since I posted to my site. You know how in Seinfeld Kramer tells Jerry "You know it's my busy time!" and Jerry replies "You've worked there three days!" Well, sometimes that's all it takes--three days. You've just gotta be in the mood. It's fun to read, but sometimes not as fun to write. But--every smile you send out comes back. At least I hope so. So here goes.
It's so easy to think that you've got things so bad, when really things are so good. We're healthier than we probably deserve to be, and happier than we deserve to be (most of the time). Sometimes when I feel weak, I look around and there are so many of you so much stronger then I am. If we hold each other up once in a while, we get stronger and we can face so much more together than alone. I'm grateful you're there and grateful for your strength.
"I've heard it said that people come into our lives for a reason; bringing something we must learn; and we are led to those who help us most to grow, if we let them and we help them in return. Well, I don't know if I believe that's true, but I know I'm who I am today because I knew you..."

1 comment:

Bethany said...

That is an amazing quote! Who said that? P.S. I am definitely who I am today because of you and mom. Thank you!