Randy's Ramblings
Welcome to My Hotel!
I finally broght the Aggies good luck in Reno!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Coming to an Arena Near You
Now preparing for its first world tour, not the garage band but the family room band, Nick on drums, Emily the lead vocalist, yours truly on bass and Sara "down and funky" on lead guitar!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Josh and Kaleena
Squeezing Every Ounce of October
8 years ago
Burr Family Blog
"Summerize"
13 years ago
Nick and Sara
Book II Chapter 1
18 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2009
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2008
(11)
►
October
(2)
▼
September
(9)
Passing of a Legend
FINE ART
Last week I got to attend the Monet to Picasso art...
Yankee Stadium, 2009 -
No title
Sunday night I happened to watch the end of the Ya...
Raylene is at a Real Estate Conference for a coupl...
Coming to an Arena Near You
Well, here goes. Taking the first plunge. Joining ...
About Me
Randy Hendricks
View my complete profile
Randy, The Musical soundtrack
No comments:
Post a Comment