Well, here goes. Taking the first plunge. Joining the hip generation. Getting in the groove. Getting with it. Living life to its fullest. Ascending to the peak. Life on the edge. Past the point of no return. I blog, therefore I am! gag! choke! cough!
Forgive me if I test the waters a little at first. I'm a sensitive person. I'm afraid I'll be publicly ridiculed. But I will do my best to be semi-coherent. At least the for the time being.
First, let me say that I've been jealous of you all and your blogginess. You've put me to shame, and I felt I needed to get on the band wagon or lose touch with everyone else in the world. You're all so clever and I'm all so not. But, be that as it may be, I can hope to improve. So fasten the seat belt and hold on tight. It will be (I can only hope) a bumpy ride!
Squeezing Every Ounce of October
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment