Welcome to My Hotel!

Welcome to My Hotel!
I finally broght the Aggies good luck in Reno!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008



Last week I got to attend the Monet to Picasso art exhibit at the Utah Museum of Fine Art. It was awesome. Some Monet, Picasso, Dali, Degas, Van Gogh and others. To0 think that someone many years ago painted, sculpted, created this world of art...it's just mind-expanding. I was there for three hours and it was well worth it. It was more meaningful than I expected it to be, although I'm not reporting the why very well. It was just very, very cool. I should expose myself to such quality of life more often. The painting shown is a Van Gogh (not hard to tell) and has just vast quantities of paint on it. There's almost a feeling that he had the picture in his head and had to hurry to get it out. I don't always know great art from bad art, but the peiceds in this exhibit were all wonderful. I just barely got in before the show left Salt Lake, and I'm so glad I did! I'm now debating going to the BodyWorlds show at the SL Library. Should I?

No comments: