Raylene is at a Real Estate Conference for a couple of days and I thought I'd add a note. If you check out Kaleena's blog you'll see pictures of Chloe's birthday party. Real fun! It's always great when the family gets together. I love you all so much!It's hard to believe summer's over. If winter didn't fall autumn I'm sure I'd like it more. I was noticing tonight that the trees in Mueller Park Canyon are turning red & gold, etc. It's a beautiful world. Too bad we've screwed it up so bad. Those of you younger than I am (and I know you're all younger than I am!), be grateful for the earth and do all you can to make it better. When we were your age, we were sure we were going to make the world a better place. Love the earth, cherish the peace, turn our backs on "stuff". But, we kind of sold out. Left things even worse for you. The wise man says "it's better to be humble than to be humbled!" It might mean do things a little differently, but make the changes now while there's still time and by all means slow down and enjoy life. Take the time to make lots of memories even if it means you don't make lots of money. You'll find life passes way to quickly and like old Neil Diamond said "And each one there, had one thing to share. They had sweat beneath the same sun, looked up in wonder at the same moon, and wept when it was all done, for being done too soon!Gee that sounds like a funeral. Sorry. I'll try to do better next time. And I hope to have something more interesting to say! But, probably not.
Labels: Fall's falling
Squeezing Every Ounce of October
8 years ago



1 comment:
You always have interesting things to say! I think Josh and I are definitely following the bit about making memories and not caring about the money you make! Livin' the dream I guess. The blog looks great! Who put the music on there? Awesome, I think I'll do it too!
Post a Comment